Free Fire’s Rampage proved to be a great success for the developers as it garnered millions of downloads in just a few hours. Garena has rolled out yet another “Booyah Day” update for Free Fire to deliver an entirely new gaming experience to fans.
With the Booyah Day patch hitting global servers, Free Fire gamers can download the latest update from the Google Play Store and Apple Store. However, sometimes players experience issues while updating the game; in that case, APK and OBB files can be used to install the Free Fire Booyah Day Update.
Here’s a guide to install Free Fire Booyah Day via APK and OBB files.
How to download Free Fire Booyah Day Update APK
- Download the APK file of the Garena Free Fire Booyah Day version from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire Booyah Day update APK file size is around 50 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 750 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to accommodate the smartphone.
The Booyah Day has brought plenty of new content to the table, such as new 6 vs 6 Clash Squad custom room matches, Airdrop Vending Machine, replay system (beta), new Guild UI and a lot more.
Related: Free Fire OB30 update: APK + OBB download link for Android
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!