Free Fire’s Rampage proved to be a great success for the developers as it garnered millions of downloads in just a few hours. Garena has rolled out yet another “4th Anniversary” update for Free Fire to deliver an entirely new gaming experience to fans.
With the 4th Anniversary patch hitting global servers, Free Fire gamers can download the latest update from the Google Play Store and Apple Store. However, sometimes players experience issues while updating the game; in that case, APK and OBB files can be used to install the Free Fire 4th Anniversary Update.
Here’s a guide to install Free Fire 4th Anniversary via APK and OBB files.
How to download Free Fire 4th Anniversary Update APK
APK Download Link: bit.ly/3fwTwq6
OBB Download Link: bit.ly/3rSBPGa
- Download the APK file of the Garena Free Fire 4th Anniversary version from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After the installation of APK file, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.dts.freefireth.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest Free Fire update.
Free Fire 4th Anniversary update APK file size is around 50 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 750 MB. The update requires approx. 2 GB of free storage in total to accommodate the smartphone.
The 4th Anniversary has brought plenty of new content to the table, such as a brand new Lone Wolf mode, AC80 weapon, Clash Royale new season, Dimitri character, and a lot more.