A new set of weekly seasonal quests is now live in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2, and one of the challenges requires you to fall from 10 stories or more without taking damage. Since this mission is self-explanatory, it may seem relatively easy to many players. But once you hop into the Fortnite match, you’ll have a hard time while completing it.
The main reason behind this is it’s a daunting task to find a building with 10 or more stories in Fortnite. Even if you manage to find such an elevated place, the next challenge is to jump from that place without taking any fall damage.
But don’t worry, as here we have a workaround that makes this challenge incredibly straightforward.
Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage in Fortnite
Now in order to complete this objective, players can either find a huge 10 story building or an elevated place such as IO Blimp equivalent to the same height.
To start off, land at Coney Crossroads, which is located pretty much in the center of the Fortnite Chapter 3 map. Once at the location, search for the giant IO blimp floating in the air and the zipline that connects the blimp with the ground.
After spotting it, the final step is to attach yourself to the zipline itself by pressing the (E) button on the keyboard and releasing it right before reaching the blimp. You will land on the ground without taking any fall damage, and the “Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage” quest will be marked as completed.
After accomplishing the task, players will be rewarded with a whopping 20,000 XP that can be eventually used to level up in Fortnite.
While you’re here, do check out the rest of the seasonal challenges featured in the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 5:
- Headshot IO Forces with a Sniper at Command Cavern or a Battle Location (3) – 20,000 XP
- Hit an Opponent Twice Using the Ranger Shotgun, without Receiving Damage (1) – 20,000 XP
- Lock Onto an Opponent’s Vehicle and Damage it with the Anvil Rocket Launcher (2) – 20,000 XP
- Heal The Seven Forces with Med Mist at a Battle Location (1) – 20,000 XP
- Damage an Opponent within 10 Seconds of Mantling (1) – 20,000 XP
- Fall 10 Stories or More Without Taking Damage (1) – 20,000 XP
- Damage Opponent Vehicles with the Heavy Sniper (600) – 20,000 XP
- Destroy Structures with a Light Machine Gun (10) – 20,000 XP
- Gain Shield from Small Shield Potions in One Match (75) – 20,000 XP
If you still have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comments below.