Week 5 of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 has arrived, and once again, the weekly challenge section is packed with a new list of seasonal quests.
This week, players can earn 20,000 XP from each challenge and grind for a total of 180,000 XP. In Fortnite Chapter 3 Week 5, one has to work through several missions such as healing the seven forces with med mist, falling from 10 stories, and more.
Here’s the complete list of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 5 quests and challenges.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 5 Seasonal Challenges
Here is the complete list of all seasonal quests and challenges in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 Week 5:
- Headshot IO forces with a sniper at Command Cavern or a battle location (0/3)
- Hit an opponent twice using the Ranger Shotgun, without receiving damage (0/1)
- Lock onto an opponent’s vehicle and damage it with the Anvil Rocket Launcher (0/2)
- Heal the Seven forces with Med Mist at a battle location (0/1)
- Damage an opponent within 10 seconds of mantling (0/1)
- Fall 10 stories or more without taking damage (0/1)
- Damage opponent vehicles with the Heavy Sniper (0/600)
- Destroy structures with a Light Machine Gun (0/10)
- Gain shield from Small Shield Potions in one match (0/75)
While most of the challenges are straightforward, we’ll link the guide for the complex quests. Thus, make sure to bookmark this page to finish all of them before the deadline.
If you still have any questions regarding Fortnite Week 5 challenges, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.