V-Bucks is an in-game premium currency in Fortnite that players can use to purchase items such as skins, emotes, characters, gliders, and other similar things.
Related | All Marvel Skins in Fortnite Listed
Since V-Bucks is a premium currency, there are many ways to purchase them. You can do use microtransactions to get V-Bucks directly in-game, you can redeem codes, or you can purchase a V-Bucks gift card and then redeem it to obtain V-Bucks directly into your account.
In this Fortnite guide, we will show you how to redeem a V-Bucks gift card.
How to Redeem a V-Bucks Gift Card
Here is how you can redeem V-Bucks gift card in Fortnite:
- Go to Epic Games and navigate to the Fortnite page
- Log into your Epic Games account
- Click or hover on your name [found in the top right corner of the screen]
- Select V-Bucks Card
- Click on Get Started
- Obtain the code from your V-Bucks card and enter the PIN in the given field
- Click on Next
- Select the platform you want to redeem the V-Bucks on.
- Once again, click on Next—then finally on Confirm
The process works fine for Redeeming V-Bucks on PC, Switch, or mobile devices. For Xbox and PlayStation, the process is slightly different.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!