Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 week 6 quests have been announced! This week’s quests and challenges includes finding and using biplanes, phasing through chrome walls, and falling as a Chrome Blob. Check out the full list below for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 6: All Quests and Challenges!
Every Week 6 Quest and Challenge in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
Each week, Fortnite has another set of bonus quests to complete, each awarding the player 20K XP on completion. This week, we are taking advantage of some of the new items and features that arrived with the recent updates. This week is no different and asks players to use some of the special features this season.
- Phase through a chrome wall and deal damage to an opponent within 30 seconds (0/75)
- Fall 7 stories or more in Chrome Blob form (0/1)
- Land at Tilted Towers and then finish rank 10 or better (0/2)
- Eliminate a player before the first storm phase begins (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents while at max health and shields (0/200)
- Catch a gun while fishing (0/1)
- Accept a bounty from a bounty board within 30 seconds of landing (0/1)
As usual, each weekly challenge awards players with 20K of XP, with an extra bonus of 50K when all the weekly quests are finished. Completing these quests is a great way to boost your levelling up!
Related: All NPC Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
That is all you need to know so far about the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 6 quests and challenges! Next up, why not find out how to complete all the Fortnitemares quests available right now? Good luck!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!