It is spooky month and that means Halloween-themed events in your favourite games! Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 brings us Fortnitemares 2022, a ghastly event of zombies, creepy locations, and special quests. The Fortnitemares bonus goals offer players 15k XP for every one finished, plus the chance to win some amazing cosmetics. Find out more below in ‘Fortnite: how to complete the Fortnitemares 2022 Quests’.
Completing Fortnitemares 2022 Bonus Goals
Each Fortnitemares bonus goal awards a player with 15K XP, or a special cosmetic such as a banner icon. Completing 5, 13, and then all 25 of these quests unlocks the 3 chrome bone-themed cosmetics.
The cosmetics available to unlock are: the Everything’s End Glider, the Chrome Cage Back Bling, and the Unmaker Harvesting Tool. There is also talk of a secret bonus skin that has not yet been released, but we shall have to wait and see if that becomes reality.
Related: All NPC Locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
The quests arrive every day for 2 weeks, from October 18th to the end of the event in November. During this time players must complete each quest to earn the XP and rewards.
All Fortnitemares Bonus Goals
- Dance on an Alteration Alter to get the Howler Claws (0/1)
- Hit an opponent while Wolfscent is active (0/1)
- Help defeat Inkquisitor at Grim Gables (0/1)
- Search Chests at Grim Gables, the Reality Tree, or the Knowby Cabin (0/5)
- Dance with Chrome Punk (0/1)
- Acquire the Zero Point Pretzel effect (0/3)
- Dig up and collect Terrifying Tablature in a single match (0/4)
- Hunt Zombies or Zombie Chickens (0/5)
- Purchase a shotgun from Ash Williams (0/1)
- Deal shotgun damage at the Knowby Cabin, Willow’s Haunt, or Grim Gables (0/50)
- Ring a doorbell until it breaks to get a treat (or trick!) (0/1)
- Destroy haunted household furniture (0/7)
- Purchase items from Curdle Scream Leader (0/2)
- Destroy objects with a Pumpkin Launcher (0/13)
- Help defeat Willow and Willow’s Haunt (0/1)
- Throw candy from a vehicle (0/3)
- Read epitaphs at different Goofy Gravestones (0/5)
- Destroy jack-o-lanterns with a ranged weapon (0/5)
- Gain a speed boost by eating Pepper Mint candy (0/2)
- Throw a Pizza Party at Grim Gables and the Knowby Cabin (0/2)
- Honk a vehicle’s horn at Grim Gables and the Knowby Cabin (0/2)
- Dance at a lit campfire at night (0/1)
- Dance while chromed at Grim Gables, the Knowby Cabin, or Willow’s Haunt (0/1)
- Dance within 20m of an enemy player for 3 seconds (0/3)
- Dance with characters for 10 seconds (0/10)
- Talk to a character to get a prop disguise (0/3)
- Jump while you have the Hop Drop low gravity effect (0/3)
- Fly with a Zombie Chicken (0/75)
Those are all the quests available right now for Fortnitemares 2022 Bonus Goals. We will make sure to update the list each day with the newest quests when they arrive. Meanwhile, why not check out the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 weekly quests you can also complete! Good luck.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!