Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 7 challenges have been announced! If you need to know what challenges are in store for us over the next few weeks then we have them for you right here. For week 7 players are asked to destroy structures, ride wildlife, damage airborne players, and much more! Find out more in our guide: Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 7: All Quests and Challenges.
All Week 7 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Thanks to iFireMonkey on Twitter we have all the information on what the week 7 quests will be. Players can complete each challenge to earn 15K of XP to help them level up and earn those all-important Battle Stars!
This week’s quests are a mix of weaponry and interacting with wildlife and consumables. Here is a run down on what to expect when week 7 arrives:
- Keep the first weapon you pick up in your inventory until you reach top 20 players (0/1)
- Deal damage to airborne opponents (0/1)
- Destroy structures with a baller (0/20)
- Throw different consumable pick ups in a single match (0/3)
- Perform an aerial 360 spin while dismounting a Wolf or Boar (0/1)
- Stop the music at the Rave Cave (0/1)
- Crack opponents’ shields (0/3)
- Deal damage with a shotgun (0/150)
- Deal damage with a pistol (0/150)
Of course Epic Games could alter these if an issue arises but if they do we will let you know, and update this guide accordingly! If you need any further help completing these quests come and check out what Touch Tap Play has to offer.
Those are all of the challenges set for week 7 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3! Good luck.