Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 8 challenges have been released by data miners! If you want to see what challenges are coming over the next month then we have everything you need. For week 8 players are asked to use the Ripsaw Launcher, throw fish, use explosives, and much more! Find out what is in store, in our guide: Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 8: All Quests and Challenges.
All Week 8 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Thanks to the very helpful Fortnite Twitter leaks via iFireMonkey we have all the information on what the week 8 quests will be. Players can complete each challenge to earn 15K of XP to help them level up and earn those all-important Battle Stars!
This week’s quests are a mix of fishing and dealing damage. Here is a run down on what to expect when week 8 arrives:
- Destroy 5 structures with a single shot of the Ripsaw Launcher (0/1)
- Make opponents dance with Boogie Bombs (0/3)
- Throw a fish into the water (0/1)
- Damage an opponent with a weapon obtained from fishing (0/1)
- Deal explosive damage while looking away (0/1)
- Find the coolest player on the island (0/1)
- Damage an opponent with a vehicle within 5 seconds of honking (0/1)
- Gather forageables (0/3)
- Deal damage from 30+ meters with an assault rifle (0/100)
Epic Games may change any of these if there are issues, but if they do we will let you know and update this guide accordingly! If you need any further help completing these quests come and check out what other Fortnite help Touch Tap Play has to offer.
Those are all of the challenges set for week 8 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3! Good luck.