Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 14 challenges will be here soon! If you need help knowing what each week 14 quest requires, we are here to help. For week 14, players are asked to find a Zero Point Fish, deal damage, use launchpads, and much more! Find out what we can look forward to in our guide: Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3 Week 14: All Quests and Challenges.
All Week 14 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3
Thanks to data miners and iFireMonkey on Twitter, we have all the information on the week 14 quests. Players can complete each challenge to earn 15K of XP to help them level up and earn those all-important Battle Stars!
This week’s quests are a mix of fighting, dancing, and sliding. Here is a run down on what to expect from the week 14 quests:
- Catch or collect a Zero Point Fish
- Eliminate enemy players at 3 named locations
- Pick up 3 items while sliding
- Deal 300 damage to enemy players within 5m or less
- Destroy structures with the Kamehameha
- Use a Launch Pad at Loot Lake and at Rave Cave
- Bounce off a Crash Pad and fall 9 stories or more
As always, Epic Games may alter or remove any of these if there are issues, but if they do we will let you know and update this guide accordingly! If you need any further help completing these quests come and check out what other Fortnite help Touch Tap Play has to offer.
Those are all of the challenges set for week 13 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3! Good luck.