Week 4 of Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 has already gone live, and a profusion of quests have emerged once again. One of the challenges this week is to hide in stealth grass for 10 seconds.
The term ‘Stealth Grass’ may seem confusing to many players in the first place. Stealth Grass in Fortnite is a tall grass that spawns across the map at certain locations. Players can use these stealth grasses to hide from opponents unless someone builds under them.
Here’s a dedicated guide to finding and hiding in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds in Fortnite.
How to hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds in Fortnite Chapter 3
There are many locations where players can find and hide in tall Grass in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1. These two are the most common locations where one can easily hide in Stealth Grass:
- Outside The Daily Bugle
- The Sanctuary
Once you land at any of these locations, simply look out for the tall grass around you. You can find stealth grass to the west, southwest, and south of the Daily Bugle location.
On the other hand, the larger hill on the west side of Sanctuary also has some tall grass. All you need to do is crouch for 10 seconds in these tall grasses. After that, the weekly challenge will be marked as completed.
Players can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 4 challenges below:
- Get headshot damage with a pistol (0/75)
- Harvest wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts, or LogJam Lumberyard (0/150)
- Detonate gas cans to destroy objects (0/2)
- Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels, and Greasy Grove (0/3)
- Experience Re-Fill effects for 15 seconds (0/15)
- Deal damage to enemies with Rare of better Shotguns (0/400)
- Hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds (0/10)
- Get eliminations with an SMG (0/10)
- Damage opponents with a harvesting tool (0/100)
If you still have any questions regarding the Fortnite Stealth Grass quest, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.