Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 4 is live now across all the platforms, and a profusion of quests have emerged once again. One of the challenges this week is to experience re-fill effects for 15 seconds.
The term ‘Experience Re-fill’ may seem confusing to many players in the first place, especially to the newcomers. The primary goal of this objective is to consume or drink Guzzle Juice or any other liquid item in Fortnite for 15 seconds.
Here’s a dedicated guide to experiencing re-fill effects for 15 seconds in Fortnite.
How to experience re-fill effects for 15 seconds in Fortnite Chapter 3
In order to effectively complete the task, we recommend players to land at Greasy Grove, where they can easily find Fortnite’s Guzzle Juice. Once at the location, search for the water coolers. Players would require 6x Guzzle Juice in order to complete the experience re-fill effects task.
Once you have enough items, head over to an open area and build five tiles high ramp and take fall damage. As a result, your character’s hit points will be decreased, and you can drink Guzzle Juice to experience the re-fill effect.
Each re-fill effect will last for around three seconds; hence you will have to follow the above steps five times to complete the experience re-fill effects weekly challenge. After that, the quest will be marked as completed, and you will gain Fortnite XP.
Players can find the rest of the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 Week 4 challenges below:
- Get headshot damage with a pistol (0/75)
- Harvest wood from The Joneses, Shifty Shafts, or LogJam Lumberyard (0/150)
- Detonate gas cans to destroy objects (0/2)
- Dance at Chonker’s Speedway, Rocky Reels, and Greasy Grove (0/3)
- Experience Re-Fill effects for 15 seconds (0/15)
- Deal damage to enemies with Rare of better Shotguns (0/400)
- Hide in Stealth Grass for 10 seconds (0/10)
- Get eliminations with an SMG (0/10)
- Damage opponents with a harvesting tool (0/100)
If you still have any questions regarding the Fortnite Stealth Grass quest, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
Fortnite is a free-to-play battle royale game currently available on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Android, iOS, Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PC, and Classic Mac OS.