With a successful 1.0 update of League of Legends: Wild Rift, Riot has now rolled out the 1.1.0 patch update for the MOBA title.
Released on December 7, players can now download the newest LOL Wild Rift 1.1.0 version from the Google Play Store. With the arrival of the latest patch, the game’s open beta testing has also been expanded to three more regions – Vietnam, Oceania, and Taiwan. Apparently, in this new version, players can get their hands on a host of new features and changes like new Recall Effects, fresh Lobby UI, Rift rewards, and more.
Apart from downloading the game’s latest update from Google Play Store, players can always manually install the most recent version of the League of Legends: Wild Rift via the APK and OBB files.
League of Legends: Wild Rift 1.1.0 update APK+OBB
- Download the League of Legends: Wild Rift 1.1.0 update APK and OBB files from the above buttons.
- Locate and open the downloaded APK file in your phone’s file manager application.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.riotgames.league.wildrift
- After that, simply login into LOL Wild Rift and experience the latest update.
The APK file size of the League of Legends: Wild Rift 1.1.0 update is around 83 MB, whereas the OBB file weighs around 1.81 GB. Therefore, players must ensure that their device has enough free storage space to accommodate the game.