League of Legends: Wild Rift is one of the most awaited games of 2020. Even though the game hasn’t been released globally, it has gained immense popularity among mobile gamers.
While creating a new account in online games, players often add typos to their names, and the same happens with some League of Legends: Wild Rift players. While changing game alias is a tricky task in some games, LOL players can quickly alter it, thanks to Riot’s account system.
If you’re also the one who is not satisfied with the current in-game name, change it by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official Riot Games’ login page.
- Login to your account by entering a username and password or via social media services like Facebook, Google, and Apple.
- After successful login, navigate to the account settings.
- Head over to the Riot ID section.
- Click on the Edit option and enter the new name for your account, followed by a customized hashtag.
- Hit the Submit button to change your Wild Rift name.
It’s worth noting that you can only change the username once per 30 days. Thus, it’s strongly recommended to check your new name twice before hitting the submit button.