COD Mobile Season 3 update is well underway, and Activision is consistently adding new challenges and events to keep the players engaged. The developers recently added the Vacation’s End event that allows players to earn various rewards such as operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile events, there’s no monetary fee to enter the Vacation’s End event; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time to complete the featured event tasks.
COD Mobile Vacation’s End event
Before moving forward, it’s worth noting that the Vacation’s End event will continue until April 27. Thus, make sure you complete the below-listed tasks before the time runs out.
Players can complete the missions in any order. After completing each mission, a certain amount of points will be credited that can be eventually used to redeem rewards.
- Login for three days. (10 Points)
- Login for five days. (20 Points)
- Play 10 matches in any mode. (10 Points)
- Play 5 matches with friends in any mode. (10 Points)
- Kill 25 enemies in any mode. (10 Points)
- Kill 50 enemies in any mode. (10 Points)
- Use Operator skills 5 times in MP matches. (10 points)
- Enter the Top 15 in BR three times. (10 points)
- Enter the Top 5 in BR once. (20 points)
- Play 5 ranked matches in any mode. (10 points)
- Win 2 ranked matches in any mode. (20 points)
List of Rewards
- Weapon XP Card 15 – 60 Points
- Credits 200 – 70 Points
- HS2126 Groove Lens – 80 Points
- Credits x500 – 100 points
- SKS Fresh – 120 Points
If you still have any questions regarding the COD Mobile Vacation’s End event, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
COD: Mobile is a widely popular free-to-play action multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.
Related: Call of Duty: Mobile redeem codes