Activision added a fresh new seasonal challenge entitled Survival of the Fittest with the release of the highly anticipated Season 9 Nightmare update. The challenge allows players to earn various rewards such as weapon blueprints, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile challenges, there’s no monetary fee to enter in the Survival of the Fittest challenge; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time in battle royale mode to complete the challenge tasks.
COD Mobile Survival of the Fittest challenge
Season nine’s Survival of the Fittest is a seven-part challenge that will continue till the end of the season. Since season nine has just begun, players have enough time to accumulate all the rewards.
Here’s the full list of missions and rewards:
- Play 5 BR matches. (Credits x300 and Battle Pass XP x1000)
- Land 3 times in a High Tier Loot Zone marked in orange on the BR map. (Weapon XP Card x5 and Battle Pass XP x1000)
- Kil 10 enemies in a High Tier Loot Zone marked in orange on the BR map. (Trap Master – Shocking and Battle Pass XP x2000)
- Pick up a customized weapon from an Airdrop in Battle Royale three times. (Clown – Shocking and Battle Pass XP x3000)
- Kill 7 enemies with a customized weapon from your loadout in BR matches. (Weapon XP Card x10 and Battle Pass XP x3000)
- Kill 3 enemies with Headshots in BR matches. (Croaked and Battle Pass XP x4000)
- Place in the top 3 in BR matches twice. Razor – (Ghoul Bot and Battle Pass XP x4000)
Stay tuned with us for the latest Call of Duty: Mobile intel and updates.