Activision released a new Call of Duty: Mobile community update a week after the launch of the Season 7 “Elite of the Elite” update, which brought the new Crossbow weapon, several featured events, seasonal challenges, lucky draw and more. One of the new additions is the Solid Gold event, which provides the COD Mobile players with an opportunity to unlock the exclusive Nomad operator Colorweave camo.
The gamers can also obtain other cosmetic rewards while grinding for the beautiful Nomad Colorweave operator finish. Like all the Call of Duty: Mobile events, there’s no monetary fee to enter; hence players don’t have to spend even a single penny to grab the rewards. However, they will need to spend some time in the new Solid Gold battle royale mode to complete the event tasks.
- READ MORE: Best Assault Rifles in Call of Duty Mobile
COD Mobile Solid Gold – Missions and rewards
The Solid Gold event will continue until September 12 in Call of Duty: Mobile. Therefore, make sure to finish all of the following tasks before the event ends:
- Play 3 BR Solid Gold matches: 10 points
- Play 5 BR Solid Gold matches: 15 points
- Survive in BR Solid Gold matches for 15 minutes (900 seconds): 15 points
- Kill five enemies at least 35 meters away in BR Solid Gold matches: 10 points
- Use Class Chip 5 times in BR Solid Gold matches: 10 points
- Pick up a Legendary Weapon in BR Solid Gold matches 15 times: 15 points
- Kill ten enemies with a Legendary Assault Rifle in BR Solid Gold matches: 20 points
- Kill ten enemies with a Legendary Sniper Rifle in BR Solid Gold matches: 20 points
- Place in the top 10 in BR Solid Gold matches three times: 20 points
- Place in the top 3 in BR Solid Gold matches twice: 25 points
Players can get the Nomad – Colorweave operator by accumulating 140 points from the above tasks. Furthermore, as one might notice, all of the missions together offers a total of 160 points. So one can also skip certain missions and still unlock all the rewards.