Winter Festive Season is well underway all around the globe. To celebrate this special occasion, Activision has added a new Winter themed mode in COD Mobile called Snowball Scuffle. If you haven’t got your hands on this new mode, it’s pretty similar to the Kill Confirmed, where you keep the weapons aside and use the tightly packed snowballs to fight.
In addition to this, the developers have brought the Snowball Scuffle event to Call of Duty: Mobile as well that can reward players with operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more. Here are the complete details associated with this event.
Related: How Does the Trophy System Work in COD Mobile
COD Mobile Snowball Scuffle Event
Before moving forward, it’s worth noting that the Snowball Scuffle event will continue until Dec. 28. Thus, make sure you complete the below-listed tasks before the time runs out.
- Play 3 Snowball Scuffle matches. (10 points)
- Play 5 Snowball Scuffle matches. (10 points)
- Deal 2500 Damage in Snowball Scuffle matches. (10 points)
- Kill 25 enemies with Snowballs in Snowball Suffle matches. (10 points)
- Kill 50 enemies with Snowballs in Snowball Suffle matches. (15 points)
- Kill 75 enemies with Snowballs in Snowball Suffle matches. (15 points)
- Kill 100 enemies with Snowballs in Snowball Suffle matches. (20 points)
- Kill 10 enemies in Snowman state in Snowball Scuffle mode. (20 points)
- Win 3 Snowball Scuffle matches. (20 points)
Players can complete the missions in any order. After completing each mission, a certain amount of points will be credited that can be eventually used to redeem rewards.
Related: Best Ways to Earn COD Points in Call of Duty Mobile
List of Rewards
- Weapon XP Card x5 (60 points)
- New Year Tokens x5 (70 points)
- MW11 – Freeze Over (80 points)
- On The Wing (100 points)
- Locus – Firefrost (120 points)
As one might notice, all of the missions together offers a total of 140 points. So one can skip certain missions and still unlock all the rewards.
Related: COD Mobile: Best sensitivity settings for Battle Royale & Multiplayer mode
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!