The long-awaited Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1 2021 update is live now for all the regions. Season 1, also known as New Order, is packed with a bunch of new features and game modes such as FR .556 and SKS, Desperado Battle Royale Class, Tear Gas, Three-vs-three mode, Reclaim map, Blitz gameplay mode, and much more.
For those who don’t know, the game developers, Activision has decided to reset the season count to keep things clear and easy to understand. Hence, the latest battle pass released to the COD Mobile is known as Season 1 New Order instead of Season 14.
To download the latest Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1 update, players can simply head over to their smartphone App market. Beyond this, one can also manually install the new update via sideloading into the phone. Here’s a way to do the same.
How to download Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1 New Order update?
COD Mobile Season 1 New Order APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3t0pMHc
COD Mobile Season 1 New Order OBB Download Link: https://bit.ly/3cfcksV
- Download the APK and OBB files of the game from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > om.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch the game and login with your account to enjoy the latest COD Mobile update.
COD Mobile Season 1 update APK file size is around 88 MB, and the OBB file weighs around 2 GB. Thus, ensure that your device has 5 GB of free storage space to accommodate it.
In case the game file shows an error, “There was a problem parsing the package,” consider downloading both the APK and OBB files and install them again.