Call of Duty: Mobile, the popular multiplayer title, is well known for its exciting events and challenges. These events offer unique tasks and reward players with free permanent rewards like weapon skins, character, operators, and vehicle skins.
As announced earlier, Activision has added a new featured event to the Call of Duty: Mobile called Nailbiter. As usual, players have to collect event points by completing various missions to unlock the event rewards.
From the event rewards to its missions, here’s everything about COD Mobile’s new Nailbiter event.
COD Mobile Nailbiter Featured Event Guide
Look alive, soldiers! Keep your senses, don’t lose ground and earn cool rewards.
The Run and Gun challenge will run from Feb 26 to March 4 (UTC).
Complete the below listed tasks to earn various rewards in the game.
- Complete 5 consecutive kills in MP ranked matches 3 times. (x10 points)
- Kill 5 enemies with headshots in MP ranked matches. (x10 points)
- Open weapon supply boxes 5 times in Battle Royale classic mode. (x10 points)
- Enter the top 15 in BR Isolated twice. (x10 points)
- Survive in Battle Royale Isolated for 20 minutes. (x10 points)
- Assist teammates 3 times in MP ranked matches. (x20 points)
- Use scorestreaks 10 times in MP ranked matches. (x20 points)
- Kill 10 enemies with Operator skill in MP ranked matches. (x10 points)
- Play 3 MP ranked matches with friends. (x20 points)
- Open 5 airdrops in Battle Royale. (x10 points)
- Weapon XP card x10 (Requires 60 points)
- Credits x300 (Requires 80 points)
- ORV-Cosmic Wave (Requires 90 points)
- KRM-262- Warp (Requires 100 points)
- Helicopter-Cosmic Wave (Requires 120 points)
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!