COD Mobile Season 4 update is well underway, and Activision is consistently adding new challenges and events to keep the players engaged. The developers recently added the Golden Week event that allows players to earn various rewards such as operator skins, battle pass XP, credits, and a lot more.
Like all other COD Mobile events, there’s no monetary fee to enter the Golden Week event; hence players can bag all the rewards without spending a dime. However, they will need to spend some time completing the featured event tasks.
COD Mobile Golden Week event
Before moving forward, it’s worth noting that the Golden Week event will continue until May 5. Thus, make sure you complete the below-listed tasks before the time runs out.
Players can complete the missions in any order. After completing each mission, a certain amount of points will be credited that can be eventually used to redeem rewards.
- Login for 1 day. (10 Points)
- Login for 3 days. (10 Points)
- Login for 5 days. (10 Points)
- Play 2 matches in any mode. (10 Points)
- Play 5 matches in any mode. (10 Points)
- Deal 3000 damage in any mode. (10 Points)
- Place in the top 15 in BR matches once. (15 points)
- Earn 30 medals in any mode. (15 points)
- Win 2 MP ranked matches. (15 points)
- Win 1 BR ranked match. (15 points)
- Spend 10 CP in the Store. (10 points)
- Spend 40 CP in the Store. (10 points)
List of Rewards
- Weapon XP Card 15 – 60 Points
- Knife Metal Cloth – 70 Points
- DRV Metal Cloth – 80 Points
- Boat Metal Cloth – 100 points
- HG40 Desert Fire – 120 Points
If you still have any questions regarding the COD Mobile Golden Week event, feel free to ask them in the comments section.
COD: Mobile is a widely popular free-to-play action multiplayer game currently available on Android and iOS devices.
Related: Call of Duty: Mobile redeem codes