Activision has released another community update for the most popular multiplayer game, Call of Duty: Mobile. The latest update brings many new events, two new challenges and Battle Royale Blitz mode to the table. In addition to this, the developers have also added a new Particle Splitter Blueprint for the newly introduced SKS weapon. Players can obtain it via the Pestilence Draw.
Here are the complete patch notes for the Call of Duty: Mobile February 19 community update.
COD Mobile Community Update Patch Notes (February 19)
Current and Upcoming Events
- 02/15 – 02/21 ~ Gun Game Moshpit (MP)
- 02/17 – 02/23 ~ Hackney Yard 24/7 (MP)
- 02/17 – 02/23 ~ Group Combat (MP)
- 02/19 ~ The Last Season 1 Seasonal Challenges: The SKS Marksman Rifle is now available
- 02/19 ~ Credit Store Update: Hacker BR Class is now purchasable
- 02/19 – 03/11 ~ Pestilence Draw
- 02/19 – 02/25 ~ Blitz Mode returns (BR)
- 02/19 – 02/28 ~ Attack of the Undead 20 (MP)
- Check out the Undertakers Storm: Swarm event
- 02/19 – 02/28 ~ New BR Class – Desperado Event
- 02/22 – 02/28 ~ Shipment 24/7 (MP)
- 02/24 – 03/02 ~ Hardcore Collection (MP)
- 02/26 – 03/04 ~ Warfare Mode (BR)
- 02/26 – 03/04 ~ Nailbiter Featured Event: Task based event for both BR and MP with a variety of rewards
- 02/26 – 03/04 ~ Homestretch Featured Event
Battle Royale Blitz
The newest Battle Royale mode is back once again and for the last time in Season 1: New Order! We’ll still have other BR modes coming, like Warfare the following week, but if you missed out on Blitz the first time then make sure to try it out now. Blitz is a fast-paced version of your usual classic Battle Royale.
This eight-part Seasonal Challenge, as you might expect, is entirely focused around completing tasks in Battle Royale. These various tasks consist of everything from using certain BR Classes to taking out enemies with an Annihilator (available only from Airdrops). For doing all of this you can grab a bit of BP XP of course, but also the following the rewards:
- (Uncommon) Scout – Warp
- (Uncommon) FHJ-18 – Warp
- (Rare) ORV – Trance
- (Common) New Marksman Rifle – SKS
New BR Class – Desperado
This is your class if you’ve ever played Multiplayer and wanted the Shield Turret scorestreak but in Battle Royale! With Desperado you can drop a stationary Shield Turret with unlimited ammo and unleash a rain of bullets on your enemies. This turret offers protection, but observant players will quickly find the vulnerabilities in that defensive shield.
Attack of the Undead 20
The fan-favorite of Attack of the Undead is getting an upgrade! You heard about it on season launch when we revealed the existence of this mode variant, but for anyone unfamiliar Attack of the Undead 20 pushes you to bigger maps with more players. You will now have not only more allies to band together with against the swarm, but you’ll have (potentially) more undead swarming the map.