Call of Duty: Mobile twelfth season introduced many new rewards and in-game items that players can adapt via the latest battle pass. The latest Call of Duty: Mobile battle pass features 50 tiers in total, and the new Dead of Knight character is perhaps the most exciting reward of the Season 12 update.
As we all know, COD Mobile’s Battle Pass comes in two different variants – Battle Pass and Battle Pass bundle. While the former allows players to unlock all the 50 tiers’ rewards, the latter grants them access to some exclusive BP bundle rewards.
What’s the cost of COD Mobile Battle Pass?
The standard version of the Call of Duty Mobile battle pass costs 220 CP (Credit Points), while its upgraded version i.e. Battle Pass bundle can be purchased for 520 CP.
For those who don’t know, CP is the in-game currency of Call of Duty: Mobile, which can be used to buy Premium Pass and other items in the store. The prices of Credit Points are listed in the above image.
How to purchase CP in Call of Duty: Mobile?
- One the main lobby, click on the Plus icon located at the top right corner.
- Select the amount of CP you want to purchase.
- Pay the listed amount via Google Play Store.
- Return to the game to check CP balance.
How to purchase COD Mobile Battle Pass?
- Launch COD Mobile and login into your account.
- On the home screen, tap the Battle Pass icon highlighted in green color.
- Click on Buy Premium Pass and choose your favorite variant.
- Pay the listed Credit Points to complete the purchase.
Battle Pass vs. Battle Pass Bundle
|Battle Pass||Battle Pass Bundle|
|50 Tiers of Tactical gear||50 Tiers of Tactical gear|
|New Epic Operators Outfitted for Night modes||New Epic Operators Outfitted for Night modes|
|Earn CP and Cover Next Season’s Battle pass||Earn CP and Cover Next Season’s Battle pass|
|Exclusive BP Rewards: Karambit Wetworks, Charm, Holo Skull, Infiltration Frame|
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!