Call of Duty: Mobile’s Season 11, which began last month, has finally concluded, and a brand new Season 12 called ‘Going Dark’ has arrived globally.
With the beginning of a new season, the game developers also rolled out a new update to unlock the game’s Battle Pass section. This season, players can unlock various premium rewards like Urban Tracker, Price, Ghost, Velikan, and much more via the latest battle pass. Moreover, the new Hackney Yard map and Night mode in Team Deathmatch are the update’s spotlight.
To download the COD Mobile Season 12 update, one can simply head over to the Google Play Store or Apple Store to update the game to the latest version. However, if anyone is facing issues while downloading it from the store, below, we have provided the download link of Call of Duty: Mobile’s latest version.
How to download and install COD Mobile Season 12 update
Before following the process, make sure your phone has at least 4GB of free storage space to accommodate the latest version.
- Download COD Mobile’s latest APK and OBB files from the above link.
- Open the File Manager and install the APK file of the game.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- Once the APK is installed, move the OBB file to Android > OBB > com.activision.callofduty.shooter.
- Launch Call of Duty: Mobile from the home screen and log in to your account to enjoy the latest update.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 12 additions
- Going Dark – Battle Pass
- New base SMG (AGR 556)
- New Operator skill (Ballistic Shield)
- New base pistol (.50 GS)
- New Battle Royale Class (Refitter)
- Team Death Match (Night)
- Attack of the Undead (Night)
- New Map – Hackney Yard
- Extended OTM magazine for DR-H
- Thermite Reload for Kilo Bolt-Action