Following Season 4’s second community update, Activision added a new featured event in Call of Duty: Mobile called Board of Honor. The event basically relies upon the points system in which players have to complete objectives in order to earn the event points. Afterwards, they can use those points to redeem free rewards.
The Board of Honor event features various weapon skins, epic character, XP cards, credit points and much more but for a limited time. So players must hurry up and accumulate all the freebies before the event expires.
Here’s all you need to know about Board of Honor event.
COD Mobile Board of Honor event – Duration
- Start Date: June 18, 2021
- End Date: June 24, 2021
*All dates are in UTC
Board of Honor Missions
- Play 3 Ranked Matches. (10x points)
- Fire 500 bullets in any Ranked Matches. (10x points)
- Kill 3 enemies with Baseball Bat Melee Weapon. (20x points)
- Use Scorestreakes 10 times in MP Ranked matches. (10x points)
- Kill 5 enemies with scorestreaks in MP ranked matches. (20x points)
- Kill 10 enemies with Headshots in any ranked matches. (20x points)
- Use the operator skill 3 times in MP ranked matches. (10x points)
- Kill 15 enemies in any ranked matches. (10x points)
- Kill 10 enemies with the Gravity Vortex Gun Operator skill in MP ranked matches. (20x points)
- Win 3 ranked matches. (20x points)
- Weapon XP card x10 (requires 60 points)
- Credit points x200 (requires 70 points)
- HG-40 Wanted (requires 80 points)
- Weapon XP card x25 (requires 100 points)
- Captain Leather and Lead (requires 120 points)
As one might notice, all of the missions combined can offer a total of 150 points. So players can skip certain missions and still unlock all the rewards.