Call of Duty: Mobile is a great game to experience the COD franchise on the go. Despite playing on mobile, players often desire to play the game on computer because of the bigger display, easy controls, and much better hardware performance.
While the game has no direct support for PC, players can use the official Gameloop emulator to port the game on a windows system. Before installing it on your system, make sure you have an Intel Dual Core processor or above and at least 3GB RAM to run it properly.
If you meet the requirements, follow these steps to play COD Mobile on PC with Gameloop Emulator:
- Download and Install the official Gameloop Emulator on your PC.
- Launch the Gameloop Emulator and search for Call of Duty: Mobile.
- Open the relevant result and hit the Download button.
- Navigate to the My Games section and click on the Play button.
Gameloop Emulator minimum system requirements
- CPU: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600.
- Memory: at least 3GB of RAM.
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Storage: 1GB of free storage.