A new COD Mobile community update rolled out today and it brought a ton of insane changes to the global version of the game. With the new version hitting the global servers, the Call of Duty: Mobile Test Server has received a new update as well.
The Public Test Build or Beta version for the COD Mobile Season 3 is highly focused on the balance of weapons which ensures that gameplay supports many different weapon options, tactics, and gameplay styles.
In order to test the new weapon adjustments, join the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3 Test Server by following this comprehensive guide.
Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3 Test Server Download
Remember, only the first 40,000 players will be able to access the beta test build.
APK Download Link: https://bit.ly/3rI6oga
- Download the COD Mobile Season 3 Test Server APK file from the above link.
- Locate the downloaded file in the File Manager application.
- Install the APK file.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, do so by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After successful installation, open the COD Mobile Test Server application.
- Login to the Guest account and enjoy the latest update.
Note: In the case of the “Problem parsing the package” error, try downloading the files again.
It’s also crucial to note that the Call of Duty: Mobile Season 3 Test Server APK file size is around 1.89 GB. Thus make sure that your device has at least 4 GB of free storage space to accommodate it.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!