Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2 has been out for a while now and since the last community update, Activision has been gathering feedback for the upcoming events. In the latest community update, there have been a lot of new events, gameplay modes, challenges in the game. Besides this, the company has also added two new seasonal challenge for the latest Recon perk.
Here’s a detailed overview of what’s new in the COD Mobile March 19 community update.
COD Mobile Community Update Patch Notes (March 19)
- 03/17 – 03/21 ~ Group Combat (MP)
- 03/17 – 03/23 ~ Attack of the Night (MP)
- 03/19 – All Season ~ Two New Seasonal Challenges
- 03/19 – 03/23 ~ Rapid Fire Mode (MP)
- 03/19 – 03/25 ~ Tank Battle Mode (BR)
- 03/19 – 03/25 ~ Shipment 24/7 (MP)
- Try Cargo Fever to grab extra rewards just for playing Shipment
- 03/26 – 04/08 ~ S2 Main Event – Pursuit
- Heads up that the main featured event for S2 is coming next week!
- 03/26 – 04/01 ~ Gunfight Sniper Mode (MP)
Battle Royale – Tank Battle
This new mode full of customizable heavy machinery is now live and available for you to try! and this unique mode is all about giving every player their own tank. You’ll roam the vast landscape of the Isolated BR map while looking for parts, gathering anti-tank weapons, and doing everything you can to build your own tank, part by part.
This five-part Seasonal Challenge is all about using perks in MP matches in order to earn the brand-new perk – Recon! Specifically, you’ll want to try to using Tracker, Cold-Blooded, Light Weight, and High Alert while taking down enemies in Multiplayer. Complete all of those tasks and you can earn a collective 18,000 Battle Pass XP and the following:
- (Common) Spray – Golden Hunter
- (Uncommon) DR-H – Ripped Camo
- Perk – Recon
Perk Prodigy This five-part Seasonal Challenge is all about using perks in MP matches in order to earn the brand-new perk – Recon! Specifically, you’ll want to try to using Tracker, Cold-Blooded, Light Weight, and High Alert while taking down enemies in Multiplayer. Complete all of those tasks and you can earn a collective 18,000 Battle Pass XP and the following: •(Common) Spray – Golden Hunter •(Uncommon) DR-H – Ripped Camo •Perk – Recon
The eight-part Seasonal Challenge is all about Battle Royale and doing a variety of normal tasks except for one task we demand you drive around the new Cargo Truck ! If you complete all of those tasks you can earn a collective 31,000 Battle Pass XP and the following:
- (Uncommon) Ninja – Ripped Camo
- (Uncommon) Medic – Ripped Camo
- (Rare) ATV – Ripped Camo
- (Rare) Special Ops 5 – Imprint
The chaotic masterpiece of close quarters combat has returned, Shipment is here! This new version comes on over from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) and is now available in the Shipment 24/7 Playlist running from 3/19 to 3/25 (UTC). Get a view of the new map in our Shipment Flythrough video and try it out yourself in-game now!
A small new feature quietly released alongside Season 2 and we’ve been seeing a variety of questions about it over the past week. For You is something we’ve added to the store that will allow you to access previously released lucky draws. It can help for those still looking to complete an old weapon set or just for those never got the chance to check out one of those releases. Here are the specifics:
- Only available for certain lucky draws at the start
- If you have completed the majority of those draws then there will be no For You tab
- A new option will rotate in weekly unless you have no other options available