Call of Duty: Mobile, one of the most popular multiplayer titles, comes with a ton of different in-game items such as weapon skins, characters, battle pass, outfits, and more. These items can be unlocked by various means, including spending money in the game, completing challenges, and participating in the events.
However, players can also get Call of Duty: Mobile items for free via Redeem Codes, which is quite easy. Most recently, Activision released a new COD Mobile redeem code through which players can get a free AK-47 Trial and Error skin in the game.
Call of Duty: Mobile redeem code for AK-47 skin
Redeem Code: BJMNZCZWC6
Reward: AK-47 Trial and Error skin
Note: It’s a temporary reward and will automatically disappear from the user’s account after 7 days.
How to use COD Mobile redeem code?
- Open Call of Duty: Mobile and Copy the UID from the Player Profile section
- Now, go to Call of Duty: Mobile Redemption Center.
- Paste the UID that you copied from the game and Redeem Code in their respective boxes.
- Enter the verification code and hit the Submit button.
- Launch Call of Duty: Mobile again and check your in-game mailbox to collect your reward.
If you encounter an error stating, “The redeem code is Invalid,” then it means the code is either expired or has reached its maximum limit. In some cases, redeem codes works only for specific regions.