Call of Duty: Mobile latest Public Test Build or Beta update is live now for Android and iOS platforms. As mentioned in the official announcement post, up to 10,000 iOS users can participate in the newest testing phase and get their hands on the new features before they’re introduced in the global version.
Activision said in an official announcement:
For the unfamiliar ones, TestFlight is an online service for over-the-air installation developed by Apple. The application is basically used for testing the beta versions of iOS Apps.
If you’re a COD Mobile fan and own an iOS device, then here’s a straightforward guide for installing the latest Call of Duty: Mobile Public Test Build on your smartphone.
How to download COD Mobile Beta on iOS?
Invitation Link: https://apple.co/3cKyBiB (10,000 Player Limit)
- Install TestFlight on the iOS device that you’ll use for testing.
- Click on the abovementioned Invitation link.
- Tap View in TestFlight and Start Testing.
That’s it. While downloading and installing is a simple process but there are some crucial points that a player must keep in the mind before beginning the process.
- Each build is available to test for up to 90 days, starting from the day the developer uploads their build.
- When the testing period is over, you’ll no longer be able to open the beta build.
- TestFlight is not available for Mac apps.
- If you do not accept your email invitation, the beta app will not be installed and you will not be listed as a tester.