The second Call of Duty: Mobile community of Season 4 release is live now. The latest update mainly focuses on the two new featured events and Dark Gunman Mythic Drop. Additionally, a few weapon balance changes, bugs and glitches have been addressed in the latest community update.
Here’s an overview of the new features and changes implemented in the latest update.
COD Mobile – June 17th Community update Patch Notes
New and Upcoming events
Here is a quick look at all of the newest events and others launching throughout the week:
- 06/11 – 06/24 ~ High Noon Chase
- 06/16 – 06/21 ~ Secondary School
- 06/16 – 06/21 ~ 10v10 Collection
- 06/16 ~ Holger Strike Seasonal Challenge (New LMG)
- 06/18 – 06/24 ~ Fight Against the Clock: Charged
- 06/18 – 06/25 ~ BR Alcatraz
- Check out the Surviving Alcatraz event for extra rewards while playing!
- 06/18 – 06/28 ~ Gunfight Sniper
- 06/18 – 07/01 ~ Dark Gunman Mythic Drop
- 06/19 – 06/23 ~ June Festival Login Event
- 06/22 – 06/28 ~ Summer Showdown
- 06/22 – 06/28 ~ 10v10 Shipment
- 06/24 – 06/28 ~ Midsummer Madness Login Event
New Weapon: Holger 26 LMG
The latest and greatest weapon to come to Call of Duty: Mobile is the Holger 26 light machine gun! This is an exciting addition not only because it is a fan-favorite brought over from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but it is also the first new LMG in 2021! Additionally, it is one of the most adaptable weapons in the game thanks to Gunsmith.
Dark Gunman Mythic Drop
Step into the Dark Frontier and answer the call of the Kreugar – Black Hat, one of the toughest outlaws you’ll encounter this season. This new Mythic Drop features that dark and epic operator on top of a series of Lost Gothic unique camos for the Sickle, SPR-208, Tripmine, Truck, and more! However, it also features one of our favorite weapon designs ever, the Holger 26 – Dark Frontier.
- Icon Rendering Issues
- Poltergeist Visual Bug
- Marksman Rifle Sensitivity
- Razorback – Necessary Diplomacy Death Effect
- Trapmaster and Class Clown Effects Persisting After Death
- Certain Snipes Scopes Not Rendering Enemies
- S36 Weapon Recoil Anomalies