Tencent Games’ Call of Duty: Mobile has finally been launched in China. As a result of the collaboration between Activision and Tencent, the Chinese players can download the game via Tap Tap and Apple App Store. However, unlike the Global version of COD Mobile, the Chinese version features the battle royale mode similar to the COD Warzone.
In addition to this, players can also try several new maps and modes that are missing in the Global version.
Even though it’s explicitly developed for Chinese fans, players outside the region can still download and play via sideloading the application.
Related: How to unlock Peacekeeper MK2 Assault Rifle in COD Mobile
How to download and install COD Mobile Chinese version APK
Download Link: http://bit.ly/2M9qgcZ
- Download the APK file of the game from the above link.
- Locate and install the APK file of the game from the file manager.
- If you haven’t enabled the installation of apps from unknown sources, then do it by navigating to Settings > Safety and privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources.
- After installation, launch the COD Mobile Chinese version.
- Signup for a new account or log in to the existing one to start playing.
Since it’s an independent application, players can keep both the Global and Chinese version on their devices.
Call of Duty: Mobile Chinese version APK file size weighs around 1.7GB. Thus, one must ensure that their smartphone has enough free storage space to accommodate the installation data.
Related: How to unlock the Scylla character in COD Mobile
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!