A new big update has been released recently for Cadence Of Hyrule, introducing new features and tweaks to the game.
The biggest additions of the update achievements, new leaderboard categories for co-op, and a Beat Rumble option, which can help players having trouble keeping their actions within the beat.
Catch the full update notes below.
- added achievements
- -added leaderboard categories for co-op. If co-op is used at any point during a run, the run will become a “co-op” run for leaderboard purposes
- added more granularity to time-based leaderboard scores
- added a “Beat Rumble” option, that gently vibrates the controller on the beat
- added “(<character> only)” flyaway when a player picks up a weapon their character cannot currently use
- added collision in several areas to prevent map escapes and dungeon skips
- added an option to see the credits from the main menu
- adjusted enemy movement behaviour when an enemy is being pushed against a wall by wind
- adjusted player movement behaviour when holding an object while being pushed by wind
- adjusted player movement behaviour when pushing an object while sliding on ice
- added an option to change some HUD elements to improve readability for colour-blind players
- changed HUD elements to grey-out when the player does not have enough stamina for that action
- prevent giving out dagger/shortsword in “Flawless Victory” blue chest
- fixed a bug that could cause enemies to take an extra move when the song looped
- fixed a bug where bombs could be lifted after they had exploded, with unintended results
- fixed a bug where game time would continue to count up if the console was put to sleep or quit to the home menu
- fixed a bug where skipping the cutscene between phases of the Ganon battle could prevent him from refilling his health
- many other bug fixes
Cadence Of Hyrule is now available on Nintendo Switch worldwide.