Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night is going to receive a big update very soon, addressing many of the issues plaguing the Nintendo Switch release.
Alongside quality of life improvements, Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night on Nintendo Switch is getting a fix for input delay and other technical issues in mid-July, when the update will be released.
You can find the full list of what is being fixed below.
Nintendo Switch (Status—fix being tested)
- The fix is currently in test, the submission date we were working toward has been delayed due to a graphical bug that has reemerged.
- We anticipate testing will be completed by next week, which would mean an ETA of public release during the week of July 15, 2019.
- Map close button has been remapped to standard exit/close button
- Marker button has been changed
- Trail display button has been changed
- Map scroll speed improved
- Zoom in and zoom out improved
- Zoom level retained when reopening the map
- Auto-center when opening the map
- Bug fix: No longer displaying enemies for completed quests
Fixed items getting stuck on walls/geometry
- The functionality of waiting until the item is collected automatically has been left in, in case the issue persists.
- HD Rumble issues in certain areas of the game have been fixed
- Enabled Traditional Chinese language option
- Fixed instances where the game would crash while transitioning between rooms
- Work has been done on the technical “non-visible” side of things to improve input delay, stability, and various optimizations. The teams are continuing to work on these items and we’ll have future updates and plans to share soon.
Bloodstained Ritual Of The Night is now available on Nintendo Switch as well as on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.