Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night released a while back on Nintendo Switch, and this version of the game was far from being the best one, as it came with a lot of issues that thankfully have been fixed in the months following release.
There never seems to be an end to fixes for the game, however, as a new update has now gone live on all formats, including Nintendo Switch.
The Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night 1.21 update features a variety of gameplay fixes, like the new update to randomizer seeds, a fix for a New Game+ crashing issue, and some tweaks to Classic Mode.
You can find the full update notes below.
– Final update to randomizer seeds and addressed issues where previous seeds were invalid. NOTE: Seeds begun or saved after 1.20 may no longer work.
– Fixed New Game+ crash
– Classic Mode: Hit detection remaining on screen
– Classic Mode: Miriam walking in the wrong direction after Gremory encounter
– Classic Mode: Instances of Gebel not appearing
– Classic Mode: Score reaches max then loops to a negative number
– Classic Mode: Double KO during Gremory encounter
– Classic Mode: Wolfman failing to reset
– Classic Mode: Mini Gebel bug
– Classic Mode: Jack (Gusion) boss not moving
– Classic Mode: Instances where enemies and game gimmicks stop moving
– Classic Mode: Disable the Pause Menu during the walking animation transitions
– Classic Mode: Miriam softlock after obtaining the heart at the end of a boss battle
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night is now available on Nintendo Switch, iOS, Android, PC and other consoles.