Kamisato Ayato is a five-star Hydro element user and a sword wielder in Genshin Impact, best suited for the DPS role in your party. You can use him to deal massive hydro-based damage, granted you are using good weapons and artifacts on him.
In this Genshin Impact guide, we share some of the best weapons for Kamisato Ayato.
Best Weapons for Kamisato Ayato
There is no doubt that miHoYo markets their five-star playable characters along with a weapon specially designed by keeping the character’s abilities and entire kit in mind.
Kamisato Ayato is no exception to that, as along with his release, we also get a new five-star Sword, the Haran Geppaku Futsu, which is—by far—the best weapon for Kamisato Ayato.
- Rarity – ✮✮✮✮✮
- Base ATK – 46
- ATK at max level – 608
- Secondary Stat Type – CRIT RATE%
- Base Secondary Stat – 7.2%
- Second Stat at max level – 33.1%
- Weapon Skill – Horned Flow
- 12% All Elemental DMG Bonus.
- When other nearby party members use Elemental Skills, the character equipping this weapon will gain 1 Wavespike stack. Max 2 stacks. This effect can be triggered once every 0.3s.
- When the character equipping this weapon uses an Elemental Skill, all stacks of Wavespike will be consumed to gain Rippling Upheaval: each stack of Wavespike consumed will increase Normal Attack DMG by 20% for 8s.
If you haven’t performed wishes on the new weapons banner and obtained the Haran Geppaku Futsu sword, you can also go for something like the Primordial Jade Cutter or Mistsplitter Reforged.
Both are great weapons that can help you deal massive damage. On the other note, if you lack any good five-star weapons, using the Black Sword battle pass weapon will also do the thing.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.6 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.