Ayaka is a five-star Cryo Sword user in Genshin Impact suited for a high DPS build. Her elemental burst ability Soumetsu deals high damage over time. And, thanks to her passive talents, players can also use her charged attacks to deal massive damage.
Related | Genshin Impact: Best Build For Ayaka
In this Genshin Impact guide, we share some of the best weapons that you can use on Kamisato Ayaka.
Best Weapons For Kamisato Ayaka in Genshin Impact
The Mistsplitter Reforged is the best five-star weapon you can use on Ayaka. Though if you don’t have it on you. We recommend players to use the Black Sword as anyone can obtain it from the Battle Pass.
The Mistsplitter Reforged is a five-star sword with CRIT DMG as a secondary stat bonus in Genshin Impact that you can get by performing wishes on the weapon’s banner featuring the same.
- Weapon Ability – Gain a 12% Elemental DMG Bonus for every element and receive the might of Mistsplitter’s Emblem. At stack levels 1/2/3, Mistsplitter’s Emblem provides a 8/16/28% Elemental DMG Bonus for the character’s Elemental Type.
- The character will obtain 1 stack of Mistsplitter’s Emblem in each of the following scenarios: Normal Attack deals Elemental DMG (stack lasts 5s), casting Elemental Burst (stack lasts 10s); Energy is less than 100% (stack disappears when Energy is full). Each stack’s duration is calculated independently.
Amenoma Kageuchi is a four-star sword with ATK% as the secondary stat bonus in Genshin Impact that you can obtain via crafting.
- Weapon Ability – After casting an Elemental Skill, gain 1 Succession Seed. This effect can be triggered once every 5s. The Succession Seed lasts for 30s. Up to 3 Succession Seeds may exist simultaneously. After using an Elemental Burst, all Succession Seeds are consumed and after 2s, the character regenerates 6 Energy for each seed consumed.
The Black Sword
The Black Sword is a four-star sword in Genshin Impact whose secondary stat bonus provides a boost to the CRIT Rate. You can obtain it by reaching level 30 of the paid version of the battle pass.
- Weapon Ability – Increases DMG dealt by Normal and Charged Attacks by 20%. Additionally, regenerates 60% of ATK as HP when Normal and Charged Attacks score a CRIT Hit. This effect can occur once every 5s.
Related | Who is Hayami Saori in Genshin Impact
The Sacrificial Sword is a four-star sword in Genshin Impact whose secondary stat bonus provides a boost to the Energy Recharge%. You can obtain it via gacha.
- Weapon Ability – After dealing damage to an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has a 40% chance to end its own CD. Can only occur once every 30s.
Harbinger of Dawn
The Harbinger of Dawn is a three-star sword in Genshin Impact whose secondary stat bonus provides a boost to the CRIT DMG%. You can obtain it via gacha.
- Weapon Ability – When HP is above 90%, increases CRIT Rate by 14%.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.6 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.