Pokemon Go is an augmented reality game based on the famous Pokemon Series. The game allows players to catch a plethora of Pokemons, do gym and PVP battles and much more. Furthermore, with the availability of a plentitude of Pokemons, not everyone is aware of the best movesets for Pokemons they are using. In the wake of that, we help Pokemon Go players by bringing the best movesets list for some of the most used Pokemon. Today, we will share the best moveset for Golem in Pokemon Go.
Before we talk about the best movesets for Golem. Here are some basic details on Golem that you should know about. Golem is a Rock & Ground Pokémon that evolves from Graveler. It is vulnerable to Water, Grass, Ground, Ice, Steel and Fighting moves.
Best moveset for Golem
The Rock-type Pokemon Golem’s best movesets are a combination of Earthquake and Mud-Slap(Max CP of 2,949). This combination deals the most damage to other Pokemons and is often recommended for PVP battles.
So, if your opponent is a Golem then be ready to counter Earthquake ad Mud-Slap. And if you are using Golem in Pokemon Go gym fights or general PVP, then here are some other movesets for Golem that you can use to bright out the most out of the fights.
- Rock Throw + Earthquake (Offensive)
- Rock Throw + Stone Edge (Offensive)
- Rock Throw + Return (Offensive)
- Mud-Slap + Stone Edge (Offensive)
- Mud-Slap + Return (Offensive)
- Mud Shot + Earthquake (Offensive)
- Rock Throw + Rock Blast (Offensive)
- Mud-Slap + Rock Blast (Offensive)
- Mud-Slap + Earthquake (Defense)
- Mud-Slap + Ancient Power (Defense)
- Mud-Slap + Stone Edge (Defense)
- Mud-Slap + Rock Blast (Defense)
- Mud-Slap + Return (Defense)
That’s all, did we miss any movesets for Golem that according to you must be in this list?. Mention it in the comments below and we will add it after verifying.