Kamisato Ayato is a five-star Hydro element user and a sword wielder in Genshin Impact, best suited for the DPS role in your party. You can use him to deal massive hydro-based damage, granted you are using good weapons and artifacts on him.
In this Genshin Impact guide, we share some of the best artifacts for Kamisato Ayato.
Best Artifacts for Kamisato Ayato
Kamisto Ayato’s elemental skill, Kamisato Art: Kyouka, and his elemental burst, Kamisato Art: Suiyuu, both deal Hydro-based damage.
So, there is no doubt that while selecting the best artifact set for Kamisato Ayato, the first and foremost thing to do is to look for artifacts that increase Hydro DMG.
Related | Genshin Impact Lumenspar Location Guide
At the moment, the only artifact that fits the said criteria is the Heart of Depth artifact set.
Heart of Depth Set Bonus
- 2-Piece Bonus – Hydro DMG Bonus +15%
- 4-Piece Bonus – After using an Elemental Skill, increases Normal Attack and Charged Attack DMG by 30% for 15s.
However, with the addition of a new artifact set called Echoes of Offering, the Heart of Depth falls a little short in terms of damage output. So, the best artifact for Kamisato Ayato is Echoes of Offering.
Echoes of Offering Set Bonus
- 2-Piece Bonus: + 18% ATK
- 4-Piece Bonus: When a Normal Attack hits opponents, there is a 36% chance that it will trigger Valley Rite, which will increase Normal Attack Damage by 60% of ATK.
- This effect will be dispelled 0.05s after a Normal Attack deals DMG.
- If a Normal Attack fails to trigger a Valley Rite, the odds of it triggering the next time will increase by 20%. This trigger can occur every 0.3s.
That’s it for now. Make sure to check out our coverage on the Genshin Impact version 2.6 update.
Genshin Impact is a free-to-play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, PS5, Android, and iOS.