Although it might seem impossible to diversify the gameplay while playing Among us, it is not so. Using in-game settings, you can transform your Among Us into Hide and Seek and various other minigames. And by reading this guide, you will find out the best Among Us Hide and Seek game settings.
How to Play Hide and Seek in Among Us
The only way to play Hide and Seek in Among Us is to use the customization options in the lobby. You only need to maximally decrease the impostor’s vision and increase the player’s speed to transform your Among Us into a mini-game. After that, use the specific settings shown below to make the in-game experience comfortable not only for people who hide but also for seekers.
- The Number of Imposters: Customizable, depending on how many seekers you want in the lobby
- Emergency meeting: 1, simply because there is no need to have more meetings
- Player Speed: 2x
- Crewmate Visions: 5x
- Imposter Vision: 0.25-0.5x. The higher you set this setting, the easier the game will be for the seeker.
- Kill Cooldown: 15 seconds. The most optimal setting. Keep in mind that the lower cooldown will make the game end too fast.
- Kill Distance: Short
- Tasks: Customizable. There is no need for tasks in the Hide and Seek minigame.
Related: Best Among Us Game Settings
Tips for Hide and Seek
Once you know how to start playing Hide and Seek in Among Us, it is time to get 2 particular pieces of advice for Hide and Seek. The main advice while playing as a Hider is to communicate with other players and not stay alone. And playing as Seeker, try to use the odd locations for finding players.
That’s it with the best settings for Hide and Seek in Among Us. Feel free to invite your friends and enjoy this interesting mini-game together. And while you are here, make sure to read our guide on how to get all Hololive Skins in Among Us.