A new update is now live for Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle, introducing some new balance tweaks and gameplay fixes.
The new update, update 1.0.12, improves the gameplay experience considerably with tweaks to both gameplay and interface. Several bug fixes are also introduced.
You can check out the full update notes for the Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle update below.
- Anchors can now be launched at Titans from higher positions.
- Adjusted the attack strength of the player character and accompanying squad members during Titan transformation.
- In accordance with the attack strength adjustment during Titan transformation, the balance of the Warriors Stories “One on One” and “Fight to the Death” were adjusted.
- Corrected the effects of the skill “Back From The Brink”. The number of effects will no longer be reset after changing equipment types during battle.
- Corrected the effects of the skills “Weapons Inspection” and “Fresh Start”. The effects will now only be applied at a “Supply Base”.
- Adjusted the effects of the skill “Elimination Bounty. The number of additional materials acquired when meeting the appropriate conditions has been changed from 20 to 1.
- For the Eden Mode of Territory Recovery Mode, the “SS clear rewards” for some strategic points were changed from “Scarlet Drop” to “Golden Drop”.
- The number of “Wings of Freedom” needed to exchange for a “Golden Drop” from the Wings of Freedom Exchange NPC at the base in Another Mode was changed from 500 to 100.
- The reward for “Clear all the daily missions!” was changed from 1 “Golden Drop” to 5.
- When selecting an episode to deploy for in Another Mode, previously acquired evaluation ranks are now displayed.
- Corrected an issue in which, after carrying over data from “Attack on Titan 2” to “Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle”, the outfits of some characters were not unlocked for the Muster Roll of the Gallery.
- Corrected an issue in which dash attacks could not be performed during Titan transformation.
- Corrected an issue in which the effects of 1 of the 2 “Strength +10” skills that Kenny acquires were not applied.
- Corrected an issue in which, if the player died while equipped with firearms, their lock-on target sometimes became fixed to a location after retrying the game.
- Corrected an issue in which, when playing Another Mode online, if a player with a different language setting joined an ongoing battle, messages were displayed in the incorrect language.
- Corrected an issue in which, when playing Another Mode online, Daily Missions were sometimes not updated at the correct time.
- Corrected an issue in which, when playing Another Mode online, during specific times the content of the Daily Missions screen was displayed incorrectly.
- Corrected an issue in which, for some scenarios, Titans would sometimes not move as intended.
- When playing Inferno Mode, the display of the difficulty setting on the Options screen has been changed from “Inferno” to “Nightmare”.
- Corrected an issue in which, when setting controls from Options, the “Buddy Action” settings for firearms were not applied correctly.
- Corrected an issue in which, when attacking with Thunder Spears using the game-exclusive protagonist, the game-exclusive protagonist would sometimes not appear on the screen during the corresponding animation for such attacks.
- Corrected an issue in which, sometimes Mobile Items were unintendedly used immediately after entering the inputs for a Buddy Action.
- Corrected issues regarding the display of UI and controls.
- Corrected several other minor issues.
Attack on Titan 2: Final Battle is now available on Nintendo Switch in all regions.