Winter is now a little over a month away, but it has already arrived in Animal Crossing: New Horizons with a new update that brings new Seasonal content and more.
The 1.6.0 update brings two new seasonal events, new Nook Miles redemption items, new DIY recipes that use seasonal materials, a new collaboration item for Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp and more.
The new Animal Crossing: New Horizons also brings the ability to transfer save data between different systems, a feature that was highly requested before the game ever released earlier this year.
You can catch the full Animal Crossing: New Horizons 1.6.0 update notes below.
- Two seasonal events, Turkey Day and Toy Day, have been added.
- Residents can visit Resident Services to put in a request to increase the capacity of their home storage.
- Luna can now offer random dream destinations by selecting the “Surprise me” option.
- A new feature for transferring save data between different systems has been added.
- This feature only transfers save data for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. When necessary, please use the Nintendo Switch “Transfer Your User Data” feature as well.
- The following content has also been added:
- Additional Nook Miles redemption items.
- Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping.
- Additional DIY recipes that use seasonal materials.
- Additional Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp collaboration item.
- Other adjustments and corrections were made to improve the game play experience.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now available on Nintendo Switch worldwide.