Ender Lilies is one of the best representatives of Metroidvanias. Players must explore the beautiful and dangerous world called Land’s End and fight various mobs and bosses. The game has a very interesting combat system with many different moves. And of course, you can find various secrets. And in this guide, we will tell you about the location of all the Locked Doors in Ender Lilies.
All Locked Door Locations
While traveling through Land’s End, players will often find Locked Doors. And some of them are very well hidden. To open these Doors you will need the spirit of Faden. This spirit can be obtained in the second half of the game after defeating Miriel in the Verboten Domain.
After that, you don’t have to go to the last boss if you want to open all the Locked Doors. Moreover, behind them, you can find Stone Tablets, which are needed to create Aegis Curio Amulet. Below you can find out how to find the Locked Doors in each location:
- Cliffside Hamlet – Go to the Well. Inside you can find a Locked Door.
- Catacombs – Go to the Great Hall and then head west. Before you get to the Locked Door, you will have to defeat several enemies.
- Stockade – In this location, you need to get to the Cells break and go into a large chamber with lots of hooks. Use them to climb up to the ledge where you will find the Locked Door.
- Ruined Keep – From the Quest Chamber you must go left and then climb up. In the big room, you will find a Locked Door.
- Twin Spires – Go to Monument to Wind and then to a place with many moving platforms. Using the platforms you must climb up to reach the Locked Door.
- Verboten Domain – There are two Locked Doors in this location. The first one is next to Subterranean Lab B4. You must use a ground smash to get to the Door. And the second one you can find near Subterranean Lab B1.
- Witch’s Thicket – From Coven Halls, you need to go down the waterfall and use skills like dash, uppercut, and double jump to get to the ledge where the last Locked Door will be.
Now you know where to find all the Locked Doors in Ender Lilies. We recommend that you find them all once you get the desired Spirit. And we hope you enjoyed this guide.