Coming back to Jarilo-VI and Backwater Pass is worth it if nothing else than for all the loot. In most cases, we found that getting to treasure chests is super simple because they’re just out there in the open. However, if you’re a completionist like us, finding all 13 chests might be something of a challenge—more than getting all the loot in the Administrative District.
We know how frustrating it is to give your best and still miss a collectible or some loot even after a few hours in one part of the map. Don’t let that happen to you—we give you all 13 Backwater Pass treasure chest locations in Honkai: Star Rail in this no-nonsense guide.
All Treasure Chest Locations in Backwater Pass in Honkai: Star Rail
If you’re struggling to find all 13 treasure chests in Backwater Pass in Honkai: Star Rail and claim some nice rewards, including Stellar Jade, Sparse Aether, Credits, Shields, Data Banks, and more, consult the map and the list below for all chest locations:
Related: Honkai Star Rail Login Error Explained | How to Fix the Login Error in Honkai Star Rail
- Basic Treasure 1: right at the center of the map (face the Space Anchor and turn right; the chest is right up the stairs)
- Bountiful Treasure 1: turn your back to the central Space Anchor and take the right corridor; the chest is behind the gate
- Basic Treasure 2: continue down any of the corridors in the central part of the map; the chest is in the left corner
- Basic Treasure 3: right next to the Space Anchor in the lower part of the map
- Basic Treasure 4: in the octagonal area to the left of the lower Space Anchor, behind the metal gate
- Bountiful Treasure 2: investigate the Automaton Bumblebee in the area right from the lower Space Anchor and follow it to the chest (you will have to clear some enemies on the way)—this chest won’t appear on the map unless you follow the Automaton
- Precious Treasure: you can access it after finishing the Formidable Foe Challenge in the lower-right section of the map
- Basic Treasure 5: in the small dead-end corridor to the left of the previous Precious Treasure
- Basic Treasure 6: in the left corridor, behind the gate, close to the Space Anchor in the upper part of the map
- Basic Treasure 7: in the dead-end corridor that you can access if you go up the stairs to the right of the upper Space Anchor and then turn right and go through the gate
- Bountiful Treasure 2: in the northernmost corridor that opens after you finish the other Formidable Foe Challenge
- Bountiful Treasure 3 and 4: in the central part of the map, behind the gate where you got Basic Treasure 1; you will need to talk to a little girl first and complete her Fool’s Box puzzles
- Warp Trotter: in the lower right corner of the closed-off area (that you can’t access during the main story) in the central part of the map; win the battle and claim your rewards
We hope you have as much fun as we did collecting all the loot from these 13 treasure chests in Backwater Pass in Honkai: Star Rail. If you’re stuck in some other part of the game, check out more helpful guides in our dedicated Honkai: Star Rail section here on TouchTapPlay!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!