If you’re playing Zero City: Zombie Shelter Survival aka Zero City: Try to Survive, you definitely look at the game’s offer to “play in luxury” and wonder if that premium package is worth buying.
This is the question that we’re trying to answer today, after discussing the worthiness of the Zombie Assistant in a previous article: should you buy the Premium account for 15 days or a month or skip it?
What is this Premium account in Zero City?
It’s a bit of a pay to win, or better said pay for better results. In other words, you get Premium in Zero City: Zombie Shelter Survival for 15 days or 30 days and you get a ton of boosts that make managing and especially growing your base a lot easier.
No matter if you get the 15 or 30 days package, you receive ALL the boosts you see in the image above (and then some more):
– maximum happiness bonus from resource production (20%, compared to the maximum of 5% you can get without Premium)
– extra resources for victories in both PvP and PvE mode
– Save 30% of your resources from being plundered when attacked in PvP mode
– Reduction of construction times and room upgrade times by 25%
– Reduced item crafting times, as well as supplies production and upgrade times
– Enhanced rewards from the daily crate
– The Hospital restores units’ health everywhere in the Shelter (so you don’t have to send your units to the hospital anymore)
– Double rewards from daily missions
– Supplies production limits increased to 18 (compared to 9 without premium)
– 2 times more resources from friends
– The battles can be sped up
As you can see, there are some nice boosts involved here, indeed and they all add up to make progress of your shelter a lot faster and much easier that it is without a Premium account.
The price is not horribly high, either and I would consider the packaged priced fairly: the monthly fee is $5.99 (or equivalent), which is a fair price in my opinion. You can pay a lower amount and get it for 15 days only, but the best deal comes from the monthly offer.
So yes, I would say that the Premium account is worth investing in Zero City: Zombie Shelter Survival, as long as you are 100% sure that you will commit to playing the game daily and try to become better at it. And, of course, if you have the money to spend.
Although Premium doesn’t give you any premium currency (the cryptcoins) as other games offer, it’s still good value for the money and of extreme use to those who are really active and dedicated.
What do you think though? Is the Premium Account and the option to Play in luxury worth buying in Zero City or you’d rather spend your real life money on other things in the game?