If you are one of the players trying hard to find a Teddy Bear, keep reading our guide as we share all Teddy Bear locations in Fallout 76.
Teddy Bear is one of the junk items in Fallout 76 that players can either use as a display in their base or scrap to obtain cloth and leather that sometimes comes as a daily, weekly and seasonal challenge.
Most of the time, players often look for Teddy Bears while base building. Whatever the case, finding them is hard, especially in the vast post-apocalyptic Appalachia.
Where to Find Teddy Bear in Fallout 76
In Fallout 76, you can find Teddy Bear all around Appalachia, in some named locations like Camden Park, Knife Edge, Watoga Civic Center, Seneca Rocks, the Whitespring Resort, and others.
Fallout 76 Teddy Bear Locations
Here are some of the best Teddy Bear spawns in Fallout 76:
- Various versions of Teddy Bears are tacked to the Dross Toss booth at Camden Park.
- You can find a Panda Teddy Bear at the top of the Seneca Rocks.
- Around eleven Teddy Bear are located in the top area of the delipidated building northeast of Knife Edge
- You can find around four Teddy Bear in the kitchen, near the TV camera, at Clancy Manor.
- Four more can be found at stadium seats in the Watoga Civic Center.
- You can find a Teddy Bear in the kitchen, where you find Antoine at the Whitespring Resort.
- The gift shop at the Dolly Sods Wilderness also has one Teddy Bear.
- The Tyler County Fairgrounds offers a variety of Teddy Bears.
- You can find three Teddy Bears at the Glassed Cavern.
That concludes our guide on where to find Teddy Bear in Fallout 76. While you are here, check out the best locations to find Honey Beast in Fallout 76. For more on the game, check out our dedicated Fallout 76 section.
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!