There is so much to do to find out all the secrets to the mysterious abandoned island in Hello Kitty Island Adventure! The only problem is that not everything is up and running on the island, and it is up to you and your new friends to make sure every section is open. Some of these areas can only be opened by finding Power Crystals, with different colors corresponding to each area. Let’s find out together how to find these Power Crystals in Hello Kitty Island Adventure.
How to Find Power Crystals in Hello Kitty Island Adventure
The first time you encounter Power Crystals Hello Kitty Island Adventure in is when you need to open the main gates to the rest of the island. Power Crystals are like the island’s power source and certain areas only work when all the crystals are found and placed in their correct positions. They come in a variety of colors: Red, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple. Each area, doorway, or gate is powered by different colored crystals.
The Plaza Gate is powered by Yellow Crystals. When you start the Power Up The Gate quest and level up your friendship with Chococat, he will give you a Sensor tool. As you search for crystals while the sensor tool is equipped it will activate when you are nearby. Search in that area until you find the crystal you are looking for. Use Fast Travel Points to get to each area easily.
Yellow Crystal Locations:
- Inside the Puzzle Temple across from Chococats location;
- Inside the Puzzle Temple to the right of the docks in the main resort;
- Fix the Bridge with two Strawberry Crates and find the crystal on the island.
Blue Crystal Locations
To get these crystals you will first need to obtain the Snorkel and Mermaid Outfit and reach level 6 friendship with Hangyodon.
- Go to Gemstone Mountain and dive into the water on the south shore by a dock. The crystal is in a trench;
- Go to the Kelp Maze northeast of the Comedy Club and find the crystal near a stone ridge;
- The final crystal is in the Pirate Ship where you will have to solve a puzzle room.
Purple Crystal Locations:
To get these crystals you will have to reach level 5 friendship with Pekkle and level 7 friendship with Chococat.
- The first is northeast of the Dance Hall in the middle of a pond;
- Next, go northeast from the Oasis Fast Travel point, take a right from the path, and past two wooden bridges;
- Head south from the Oasis Fast Travel point past a stone arch to a small cliff. Climb the cliff and between some bridges to find the crystal on the cliff edge.
Red Crystal Locations
To get these crystals, reach level 7 friendship with Retsuko first and start at Mount Hothead.
- Head east from the Mount Hothead fast travel, following the cobbled path past the Pizza Oven;
- Head north from the first location to the edge of a cliff, float down to the Puzzle Temple, and find the crystal in front;
- Back at Mount Hothead fast travel, go south to the shore. Go left along a wooden slat path to a pond.
Related | Hello Kitty Island Adventure Review
Remember to keep an eye on your Crystal Sensor which will indicate when you are close to each one in Hello Kitty Island Adventure!
We are hiring game guide writers!
Touch, Tap, Play is looking for experienced writers to produce guides for popular mobile and Nintendo Switch titles. If mobile gaming is your passion and you want to get paid to create guides, you’re in the right place. Check out our job ad today!