League of Legends: Wild Rift patch 3.1 was a major update that made its official release on the Android and iOS platforms on March 24, 2022. The latest patch added new Champions, Game Modes, Features, and a multitude of other things.
Among the many new additions, we have something called Elemental Rifts that not many players are aware of.
Seeing that, we prepared a handy League of Legends: Wild Rift guide explaining Elemental Rift while sharing official information on it.
What is Elemental Rift in League of Legends: Wild Rift?
Elemental Rift is a new limited game mode that came with the version 3.1 update of League of Legends: Wild Rift.
In this game mode, the map has three Dragons, including Mountain, Infernal, and Ocean, that change the Terrain of the map while granting major buffs.
When you kill the second dragon during the Elemental Rift game mode, the map will change in the following ways:
[Credit – Riot Games]
- Forges new terrain in the jungle, along with a defensive wall in front of the Dragon pit.
- Burns away brush and opens new pathways to red and blue buff.
- Spawns more brushes across the map along with some extra Honeyfruit!
Slaying each Dragon grants your team some bonuses, but once you slay three Dragons, you get a powerful soul:
- Increases your armor and magic resist
- Grants a shield after not taking damage for a short while
- Grants your team bonus Attack Damage and Ability Power
- Creates explosions around your abilities and attacks, dealing bonus adaptive damage in a circle around your target
- Restores health over time
- Restores more health when dealing damage to enemies
League of Legends: Wild Rift is currently available on Android and iOS platforms.