A few weeks after the launch of the Wild Rift 3.0a update, Riot has released the next iteration of the current patch i.e. 3.0b. The new update brings a hefty of new content including several new skins, gameplay changes, champion rotation, and some champion balance changes.
Here are the complete patch notes of the Wild Rift 3.0b update.
These have been released on March 2 at 6:01 pm CT.
- Obsidian Malphite
- Zombie Slayer Pantheon
- Baubles: In Bloom
- Icons: Wild Rift Season 5
These will be released throughout the patch and can be obtained through a variety of sources.
Join the Fluft (Ionia)
- The Join the Fluft (Ionia) event will begin on March 9 at 7:01pm CT.
The detailed changes can be read on the official website here.
- Damage: 85/150/215/280 to 75/140/205/270
Chum the Waters
- Maximum base damage: 350/450/550 to 300/400/500
- Attack Speed gained per stack: 3/5.5/8/10.5 to 2.5/4.5/6.5/8.5 percent
- Cooldown: 16/15/14/13 to 17/16/15/14 seconds
- Shield value: 70/115/160/205 to 75/110/145/180
- Mana regeneration growth: 0.9 to 1.3
Bop ‘N’ Block
- Cooldown: 12/10/8/6 to 10/8.5/7/5.5 seconds
- Mana cost: 90 to 70
- Current percent health damage: 2/3.5/5/6.5/8 to 2/4/6/8/10 percent
- Base damage: 40/80/120/160/200 to 60/100/140/180/220
- Empowered base damage: 60/110/160/210/260 to 80/130/180/230/280
You and Me!
- Attached adaptive force ratio (AD:AP): 1:1.67 to 1:2
- Base damage per wave: 60/80/100 to 80/100/120
Maw of Malmortius
- Combine cost: 600g to 400g
- Total cost: 3,000g to 2,800g
- Base damage: 30-184 to 35-189
- Cooldown: 25 to 20 seconds
- Bonus damage to enemies below 35 percent health: Three to five percent
Inspiration: Hunter – Genius
- Starting ability haste: 2.5 to 3
- Ability haste per stack: 15 to 18 at max stacks
Inspiration: Phase Rush
- Cooldown: 15 to 12 seconds
Inspiration: Sweet Tooth
- Bonus Honeyfruit healing: 25 to 20 percent
- Bonus gold per Honeyfruit: 20 gold to 15 gold
Resolve: Bone Plating
- Cooldown: 45 to 35 seconds
- Initial wait time to gain bonus resistances: Five to three meters
- Starting bonus armor and magic resistances: Eight to five
Resolve: Hunter – Titan
- Tenacity gained per unique champion takedown: Four to three percent
- Max stacks: 20 to 15 percent
Resolve: Second Wind
- Regeneration time after taking champion damage: 10 to five seconds
Free-to-play champion rotation
- March 3 to 9: Camille, Jax, Nunu & Willump, Rammus, Senna, Thresh, Tristana, Veigar, Xayah, and Zed.
- March 10 to 16: Evelynn, Fiora, Gragas, Katarina, Morgana, Nami, Orianna, Tryndamere, Varus, and Vayne.