On the final day[day 7] of Genshin Impact’s Hilichurls event Mimi Tomo, during the Mutual Exchange quest, players are required to give an item to the Hilichurl that comes under the category “Gusha unu boya”. In this Genshin Impact guide, we will share the translation of Gusha unu boya and where to find an item that fits the category.
What does Gusha unu boya mean in Genshin Impact Mimi Tomo event?
If you check the Handy Handbook on Hilichurlian language given to you by Ella Musk, you can find the meaning of the Hilichurlian sentence “Gusha unu boya”.
- Gusha means vegetables, grasses, fruits. Disliked items.
- Unu Boya means the colour yellow.
Keeping the meaning of Individual Hilichurlian terms in mind, Gusha unu boya translates to Vegetables, Grasses, Fruits, disliked items that are yellow in colour.
Based on the translation, I decided to give a Berry to the Hilichurl and it worked.
So, players can give a Berry to the Hilichurl to progress through the Mimi Tomo Sighting 7 event quest. Or, you can give other items that fit the description.
Where to find Berry in Genshin Impact
Likely, you may already have berries in your inventory as they are found in abundance out in the wild. Still, if you are a new player and have never harvested berries. Go near Mondstadt city bridge and you will find Berry plants.
Mimi Tomo Event: Past Sightings Complete Guide
- Genshin Impact Unta Mosi Dada: Mimi Tomo Event Sighting 2 Guide
- Genshin Impact Unta Nunu: Mimi Tomo Event Sighting 3 Guide
- Genshin Impact Unta Mosi Dada Timing, Gusha Celi Boya and Lata Boya Sada items | Mimi Tomo Event Sighting 4 Guide
- Genshin Impact Mosi aba nunu Timing, Kucha Gusha | Mimi Tomo Event Sighting 5 Complete Guide
- Genshin Impact Unta mosi dada Timing, Upano | Mimi Tomo Event Sighting 6 Complete Guide
That’s it if you have any queries related to the event or Genshin Impact in general. Ask us in the comments below.
Genshin Impact is a free to play gacha-based role-playing game currently available on PC, PS4, Android, and iOS.